Half Day Bali Denpasar City Tour
This Denpasar City Tour is very interesting that you can see closely the real Balinese urban with their social life and traditional cultures. Places of interest that you will visit during Denpasar City Tour are Badung Traditional Market is traditional market in the center of town, the tour continue to visit Jagatnata Temple is Hindu temple in the centre of city, then tour continue to visit the Bali Museum is museum for take care and preserve for bali culture and last visit during Denpasar City tour is visiting Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument located in the heart of town and build to symbolized Balinese people struggle.
Badung Market History :
Badung Market is opened on 24 April 1984 by Bali ‘s Governor, Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra. Then after experiencing of the fire accident, it has been repaired in year 2000 at that moment Bali ‘s Governor is Mr. Dewa Made Berata. This market owns the broadness about 14.544 M² and broadly park 9064 M² which is built in four floors. The local people who go for shopping at this market are not only from environment of Denpasar community but also come from outside of town. The moment before the big holiday like Galungan, Kuningan, Nyepi and others, this market is always crowded by the buyer which are most of them the local society.
Jagat Natha Temple
Name of Jagat Natha Temple is taken from special name which is not similar with other familiar temples in Bali taken from the location where the temple is situated such as Besakih Temple, Ulundanu Batur Temple, Lempuyang Luhur Temple, Luhur Andakasa Temple, Puncak Mangu Temple, etc. Among other famous Hindu Temple in Bali, the first ceremony held at Jagat natha Temple is also similar with other temples by conducting small ceremony procession. The unique of this temple is not having the Pengemong (the group of people/organization/team who support, keep, maintains the temple) like other temples in Bali, but it is only own the small volunteers and people who worship at this temple. At the beginning, this temple is managed by temple development committee of Jagat natha Temple and afterward managed by The Hindu Holiday Committee which is institutionally stipulated Badung Regency Government decree. But nowadays, Jagat natha Temple has been taken over by the government of Denpasar City.
Bali Museum History
- The early planning of Bali Museum founding was Governmental functionary of Dutch, Bali King, Society Prominent, all artists like: WFJ Kroon (assistant of Dutch Resident), Curt Grundler (a Germany Architect), I Gusti Alit Ngurah (Bestuurder Penegara Badung), I Gusti Bagus Jelantik (King of Karangasem), I Gusti Ketut Djelantik (King of Buleleng), King of Tabanan, and all artists like I Gusti Ketut Kandel, I Gusti Ketut Rai. The Planning is happened in year 1910 with the elementary concept Bali Museum building structure that was solidarity of the structure between temple building (Sanctum) and Palace (Keraton).
- After agreed on the concept of the Bali Museum building structure, hence founded a mains building which deflect finished in year 1925. Because of the ancient object collection which had been collected is not yet adequate and then during 7 years (1925-1932), the mains building stood functioned for the exhibition purpose. All meritorious experts in checking object taken as collection of Bali Museum for example: DR.W.F. Stutterheim, G.I. Graider, G.M. Hendrikss, DR.R. Goris, and artist of Walter Spies
- Bali Museum in the beginning is handled by an institution that is called Bali Museum Institution and opened officially on 8 December 1932 with the name of Bali Museum
- The management hereinafter by institution of Bali Museum has been reverted to Government of Indonesia since 5 January
Bali Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument of Balinese People Struggle . This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it’s form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence (mantra) at religious ceremony. Bajra Sandhi Monument is built in the year 1987 and it is opened by president of Megawati Sukarno Putri on 14 June 2003.Bajra Sandhi Monument is comprising of 33 diorama depicting the journey history from a period of prehistory (300.000 S.M) what its human being still go about and very base on the nature until the period of filling the independence (1950-1975) where Bali Island is built in all areas like politics, economic, and social cultural. By knowing and comprehending of the journey history, soul, and spirit of Bali People struggle from time to time, it is expected the tighten of the spirit and cultural to increase Bali tourism.
Bali Denpasar City Tour Itinerary :
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00– visit Badung market
- 11.00 – visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 12.00 – Visit Bali Museum
- 13.00 – Visit Bajra sandhi Museum
- 14.00– arrive at hotel
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR 400.000/car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Patrol + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee
- Pick up area: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur
- Tour duration between 5-6 hours
- Regular Tours Price : Bali day tours price without lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Please contact us via WhatsApp/Viber to get fast respond +6281238169997.
Noted : (*) is required.