Half Day Bali Animal Tour
Bali Bird Park
The Bali bird Park is the largest collection of Indonesian Birds in Indonesia and also comprises of birds from other areas of the world all of which are tropical and a beautiful sigh to behold. The bird park is located in the Gianyar region which in the south east of the island just above Sanur and due east of Denpasar it is possible and easiest to reach The Bali Bird Park via the By pass road that leads up the east coast and when traveling along this road there are many sign posts that will lead you clearly to the bird park.
Bali Reptile Park
Bali’s Reptile Park is located adjacent to the Bali Bird Park, and claims to have the most complete collection of reptiles in Southeast Asia. They do have an 8 meter reticulated python, which is certainly one of the largest snakes in captivity. There is also an extensive collection of Indonesia monitor lizards in addition to the world-renowned huge prehistoric Komodo Dragons, which can reach lengths up to 3m (10 feet). The Bali National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuary itself has pulls fairly large number of visitors due to its wide collection of rare birds and animals.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly.
- 08:00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Bali Bird Park
- 10.00 – visit Bali Reptile Park
- 11.00 – visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 01.00 – Arrive in hotel
- IDR 400.000/car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Petrol + English Speaking Bali Driver + Parking fee
- Pick up area: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan
- Tour duration between 5-6 hours
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tour without lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by yourself
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Please contact us via WhatsApp/Viber to get fast respond +6281238169997.
Noted : (*) is required.